Wednesday, October 21, 2015

They're Here!

Here are the pictures of the arriving missionaries.   I tried to call the number we had on your son recommendation form but no one answered.  I talked to your son to get the information to send you his arrival pictures but we were so busy neither he or I got to it.  He has had a great time so far and he will make a great asset to the Lords work her in Tennessee.    I love the Hamilton Area.  I was raise in the Big Hole near Jackson Mt.  So Elder Jessop an I get to talk about Fishing in the Big Hole.  Have a great day. Call me anytime you have any questions.   Elder Walbom  Mission Secretary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

They're Here!

Here are the pictures of the arriving missionaries.   I tried to call the number we had on your son recommendation form but no one answered....